Looking Up Looking Up

Made me chuckle

Very funny, Especially the part where the guy steals their wallets. I will put it on Youtube for all to see, with all credits to you in the desc of course!

(2004) Spiderman!!! (2004) Spiderman!!!

LOL and ROFL

Can i play?
Sure, you can be mary jane!

Lol Rolfl and DOL (dying of laughter)

10/10!

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

IM ANGRY!

YOU KILLED YOSHI!!! Im so unhappy, and you wont like to see me unhappy! I will still watch, as long as when i watch the next episode now, Yoshi is still alive. Or else!
Anyway your flashes are always awesome and I love mario. But the part I still dont get, how is Dragon Ball Z involved?

10/10
AWESOME SEIRES AND CONCEPT!

Star Wars::Windbreaker Star Wars::Windbreaker

Omg

Omg so funny. 10\10!!! Make a sequel plz!!!!

Star Worms Star Worms

Frickin awesome!!! Frickin sweet!!! Fricken funny!

I shit my pants when it said "Donkey,donkey,my kingdom for a donkey!" fricken awsome keep up the good work oh but next time make us laugh harder and do a remake of the donkey thing in your next flash! 10\10 obviously. This kicks ass!!!

South Park Surprise South Park Surprise

sutable for all?

I liked this submission very funy but how can it be sutable 4 all ?

Harry Potter INA Harry Potter INA

funniest harry potter flash ever!

i god damn loved that and a bit farfetched (which is a good thing) i mean herminee hot?????????? dream damn on any way I have a bit of critisizing to do here, its just that harries voice sounds the same in your previous flashes which i adore. but change the voice and you are in the spotlight 4 real!

SuperVillain SuperVillain

Ok but...

... you need to make it longer and more intresting as i went bored after first few seconds. but apart from that very intresting flash. supervillan two is more intresting and longer (thank god). im not being mean by the way. im looking forward to your next flash. overall ive seen better but this... this KICKS ASS in terms of graphics style etc.(all the catogorys listed above).

Clock Suckers Episode 3 Clock Suckers Episode 3

KOOL!!!

no offence to college university but clock suckers is better

Pancake Mines Pancake Mines

Tha guy who sez this is crap pee off

Knox dont litsen to tht noob you are the greatest flash artist eva i loved the end where evrybody went to get thier pankakes lol. Your funniest flash yet. Keep up tha good work